VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Yeah, yeah, sorry I haven’t been posting much. Like you haven’t heard that from this lazy hippy before!

Truth is, I’m still not feeling myself, following my illness last weekend. Sitting here now, at the ungodly hour of 4:40am, I still feel pretty shitty. I’ve got chills, I’m sweating slightly and I feel really tired. I’ve felt this way all week. I’m wondering if something might be really wrong with me.

I hope not, I can’t afford to get sick. If this hippy doesn’t work, this hippy doesn’t get paid! Welcome to the new economy, fuckers!

I get paid per shift, so if I don’t come to work, I don’t see so much as a thin dime. Luckily, I get paid in pounds and pence here, as dimes don’t get you very far in north London!

I wish I felt better, it’s a bit dull feeling ill for over a week, especially when the weather is getting colder and the work-schedule is getting heavier!

No drug festivals or any real fun lately either. Ho hum. My life doesn’t suck though, it barely has the energy to blow at the moment, let alone get any suction going!

Ok, I’m down, I’m feeling sorry for myself. So what? Is everyone else’s life that much better?

You tell me, you’re part of “everyone else”. Is your life better?

We all live small, quiet, unimportant lives; the problem is some of us aspire to more. Most of us fail and I count myself amongst those failures. Ho hum.

I’m too old to be thinking that I can still turn my life into something that matters. I delude myself in a million different ways, every day that some day things will be better.

Newsflash, you hippy cunt: If it hasn’t happened by now, it ain’t never gonna happen!

Who says?

Everyone, apparently.

Except me, because my delusions may be all I’ve got. And I haven’t given up. At least not yet, though I reserve the right to quit at a time and place of my own choosing.

So there you have it, life +1, hippy, zero – but the game ain’t over yet.

Actually, I think we might be into extra time, but who’s counting. I don’t even own a stopwatch.

Can I mix any more metaphors into this confusing jumble of thoughts and ideas?

Probably, but I’m bored now and think it’s time to wrap this up.

Catch ya next time, fuckers!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?