VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Greetings you lovely hippyfans! Do you miss me as much as I miss you?

Yeah, yeah, yeah, not posting enough again. Change the record, hippy!

What I should be doing is coming here to write about something with a point. I have no point tonight. Look at me, I’m pointless!

Let’s face it; it gets pretty fucking dull around here if all I do is log in and write about working all the time, blah, blah, blah. It’s dull. No wonder you’ve all abandoned me again!

Yes, that’s right. My visitor numbers are hovering just above zero at the moment. Only just. That sucks.

This blog used to be the most happening site on the ‘net and I was the biggest internet celebrity that you’ve never heard of. Where did I go wrong?

Oh I could rant on about Iraq for pages and pages. I could talk about the federal marshals clipping some poor mentally ill fucker in Miami, ala the Brazilian Stockwell shooting here. I could even tell you where I was when John Lennon was killed in NYC. Basically, I could spout on about anything.

But I won’t.

Instead, I’m wondering if the northlondonhippy is past his sell-by date. Is it finally time for me to hang up my hippy hat? As much as I hope this is not true, judging by my participation and yours, it might be impossible to deny.

What’s a poor hippy to do? I guess it might be time to consider my options.

I could give up completely; just walk away and never be the hippy again. That would make me sad.

I could take a wee break, re-assess my options and take a decision later. That could re-energise me.

Or I could just get back into the swing of things, and become the blogging mad dynamo that I used to be. How likely is that?

I don’t know what to do.

The smartest thing I could probably do is take the remainder of the year off, which is about three weeks. I don’t have to decide right now!

I’ve got another project I’m working on which is about to shift gears and take up more of my time. Perhaps that’s the route I should take. Spend the next few weeks working exclusively on that and not worry about being the hippy.

I just don’t know. I need drugs to help guide me to the right decision. Got any?
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?