VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Here's the thing...

I know I'm supposed to be re-committed to this blog and all that, but my time continues to be limited. I've got too much to do and never enough time to do it!

But I haven't forgotten you all, oh no! I'm still livin' that hippy life so you don't need to!

But here's the really big fucking news....

I'm going to officially relaunch this blog, ideally next month!

I've hired a crack team of webdesigners to work on my new site.

Ok, by team I actually mean my younger brother and I haven't hired him so much as asked him to do it as a favour for me.

But still, I'm going to relaunch. The hippy is going to be a proper, fully functional website, just like your mother used to make!

It's gonna be all kinds of good!

It's going to be the best website in the history of the internet, ever!

Well, maybe not, but it will be chock full of my special brand of drivel!

I promise it that all your northlondonhippy dreams will come true on this one page!

Are you feeling me? Are you? ARE YOU?

It's about time I re-asserted myself here on the world wide thingy-ma-bob!

I've got opinions, dammit and they're worth sharing! I count, I matter, I'm important, if only to myself!

You thought you knew this hippy, well fuckers, you ain't seen nothing yet!

As soon as the new site is flying the hippyflag high I'll post all the details you need to know to dig on your own home computer. Ain't technology grand!

Until the big relaunch, you'll still get the occasional visit here from me, but when that new site is up, look out, I'll be pestering you all as much as you can take it!

So if you're a long time hippyfan or brand new to all things hippy, strap yourself in, it's gonna be the ride of your goddamn life! Fuckers!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?