VISIT THE HIPPY'S NEW SITE: www.northlondonhippy.com Spend some time chilling out with the hippy...He used to be "the most shroomtastic stoner on the internet!" until the UK banned fresh magic mushrooms. He's still "the biggest internet celebrity you've never heard of!" He'll make you laugh, he'll make you think...he'll make you wish you were a hippy too!

Sunday, January 15, 2006

Oh fuckers, fuckers, fuckers, I do disappoint you so!

I’m sorry I’m always apologising for my recent lack of participation and interest, but weird this phase of the hippy will be coming to a close soon enough.

Why?

Because in the not too distant future, I’ll be re-launching this blog in a very big way!

I’ve contracted a team of crack web designers to completely overhaul my site. Expect all the regular hippy goodness you’ve become accustom to, perhaps even addicted to, but in a slicker, shinier package!

Besides the redesign, I’m going to be adding some very special features as well as changing the way I blog. It’s all fucking exciting!

Can you feel it? Can you? CAN YOU? Fuckers!

I’d like to kindly ask all of my loyal hippyfans to please bear with me during this transitional phase. My appearances here will continue to be occasional until the new blog launches, hopefully in the next month or so, but no promises!

While I’m here, I’ll share a couple of newsworthy notes.

The Independent newspaper is reporting that recreational use of nitrous oxide is on the increase here in the UK, and you can read their story RIGHT HERE.

I’ve actually got a mate who goes to clubs and punts balloons full of N20 and is making a decent profit from it.

Back in the 80s, I used to get canisters of it. They were the little ones used in whipped cream makers, which you can still get today. Check out THIS WEBSITE, which is mentioned in the Indy article.

I just might need to order some myself! Though they only take PayPal, so I might reconsider since I don’t have an account.

The other story I want to call your attention to is from SKY NEWS and quite handily I can actually provide you with THIS LINK to the actual tv report.

It seems the UK’s most conservative broadcaster is trying to piss all over my party. Just like they did with my beloved and now dearly departed shrooms!

Well, fuck ‘em! If they take the current herbal highs away, some clever clogs will come up with the next generation! It’s big business here in the UK, something like £10 million per year. That sort of dosh is serious and it’s a market they won’t let go of easily!

And yes, I subscribe to SKY, I adore my SKY+ and I’m not too bothered by their politics! I just like good television and the SKY digital platform is the best one available here in the UK. I apologise for nothing!

Anyway fuckers, thanks for dropping by. As you can see, I am still living that hippy life, so you don’t need to!

And when I re-launch my blog, look out, I won’t be the biggest internet celebrity you’ve never heard of for much longer!
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?